Last night was karaoke in the only pub in this little village we stayed at. Our hostel was more like some familys home/prison with no wifi or breakfast, but our driver bought us all McDonalds for breakfast :) just like home.
Mom and Dad, this is not for your eyes or ears...
Before Pat arrived, I was staying in a hostel for about five nights, and I immediately met a girl from LA who was just getting out of bed at 2 in the afternoon in her silk lace nighty... in a 12 bed dorm room. First thing she asks is if I have met a cute Irish man yet, because thats one of her life goals, and tells me that she has been hanging out with some spanish guys that have been living in the hostel, but she doesn't think she'll hook up with them since they're in the same room. Riiiiiiight. Oh and she tries anything once apparently and seems like an alternative hippy wannabe that travels around with Daddy's money. So of course, I tried my best to avoid her and her friends. The night before our tour, or morning of our first day, I woke up to some grunting and bed squeaking. At first I thought someone was you know, playing with himself, but then it was getting intense, so I thought maybe someone was dreaming? Definitely not. Because then I hear a girl moaning and interspersed slapping. Ooooook. It was super sunny in the room but there was a towel curtain draped around this spanish guy's bed, so thank God you couldn't see anything. I decided to shower because I couldn't sleep through that and needed someone else to witness what was happening so I woke Pat up.When I got out of the shower, it wasn't even 6am yet! I stalled as long as I could because I could hear them doing it from the bathroom! Pat heard the guy begging to put it in her butt. But all I wanted to know was who the girl was. It wasn't LA, she was sleeping in bed with the other spaniard. But I fell asleep before she snuck out. And what made it worse was the guy was this greasy, gross sketchtastic boy with a curly rat tail, and he was whistling to himself all day. Grossssssssss. But it was bound to happen in one of my hostels. I'm sure Amsterdam will be quite similar...
No comments:
Post a Comment