Pictures from yesterday:
So today, I decided to abandon the plan of working and living in Dublin to travel for a couple months instead. I wasn't having very much luck with the job hunt, but now I am having second thoughts. Ah! Who knows? My friend Patrick will be joining me soon (hopefully!) to start a traveling adventure! Maybe I'll stay. I can't decide! Tomorrow I think I am going to go on a mystery day tour to somewhere in Ireland. Today, I went to the National Museum of Natural History, also nicknamed the Dead Zoo for all the stuffed animals there. They had all kinds of animals from all over the world! Oh! And can you believe some Irish man asked me for directions?!
Giant Irish Deer
Things I have learned so far about Dublin:
-Not many people here wear sunglasses
-They can't pronoune "-th" so "Thanks" is "Tanks"
-They drive on the left side of the road
-Irish people are always late, and usually never in a hurry. Even though this is a big city, none of the drivers ever honk at eachother
-No one wakes up early here. Shops don't open before 10am.
-Asian people run all of the internet shops
-Not many people here wear sunglasses
-They can't pronoune "-th" so "Thanks" is "Tanks"
-They drive on the left side of the road
-Irish people are always late, and usually never in a hurry. Even though this is a big city, none of the drivers ever honk at eachother
-No one wakes up early here. Shops don't open before 10am.
-Asian people run all of the internet shops
-They apparently haven't heard of lung cancer...
Haha! Love the posts keep them coming!!
ReplyDeleteOh yea, get used to the smoking. It's big in Europe!!
ReplyDelete